Jump to content

95 south

Members
  • Posts

    355
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 95 south

  1. I was wondering if running a Diehard battery under the hood would cause a problem to my XS D3100's in the rear? I just use the Diehard for startup.
  2. No the .3 has actual level indicators inside but the instructions say its not to measure distortion. I just want to make sure I am doing it right through the processor. I know how to do it from the head unit to the amps. Plus this .3 can be a bitch at times loading and updating....lol
  3. I am curious about setting my amp gains with the DD-1 through this processor. I am sure I need to make sure all frequencies are flat inside the 3sixty before adjusting the amp. Is there anything else I should do to make sure its done correctly?
  4. DD-1 in San Diego California....91913 Thanks bro
  5. I am loving the carbon fiber...Wish they had it when I got mine
  6. I am going to install them later today. Will try to get a few videos up for you
  7. They have arrived. I want to see how they perform in a box then maybe wall next!
  8. Email sent with a few questions
  9. Will this effect the ones being currently built?
  10. Ok thanks. I ordered the subs a few months ago but is building the enclosure now. Just want to make sure its correct.
  11. I was wondering what are the mounting/ cutout specs and recommended enclosure specs for the 15 inch Nightshade V3's?
  12. This is what I dont agree with. So what if he is mentally challenged or retarded as you put it (which is now socially unacceptable to call a person). But the way you are saying it is, since he is mentally challenged it is okay for him to step towards the police with a knife after failing to abide by several commands. What are the police suppose to stand there and run a back ground check on him while he comes at them with a knife to find out if this guy has issues going on? Come on now.... Its like your giving him an excuse saying its okay for him to do what he did because of his condition. If his condition is so serious he shouldn't be roaming the streets freely. But hey if a mentally challenged guy goes and shoots up a school, a movie theater, or if a soldier that has done several tours in a foreign country and the army has noted his mental issues several times and has to see a psychologist its perfectly fine to look down upon that person for doing the mass shootings that they just did and call them a sick bastard. Sounds about right to me....... I never said it was ok with what he did. I said the sad part was he is mentally retarded or challenged. I don't condone violence one way or the other so I believe you read what I wrote wrong.
  13. The sad part is the guy with the knife was mentally retarded and known in the area to have that ailment. I normally don't get into anyone's outlook on politics, religion and sexual preference because its all based on opinions. The terrible part about the first shooting is the people are protesting about what they believe in. Not the looters or problem starters. Its no way I would ever pass judgment on anyone for sticking up for what they believe in and wouldn't waste my time debating over the net with anyone that it didn't effect. I have no idea what really happened there and not sure if anyone on this site does except what the media throws out to us. I just hope they find peace and move on. its enough racial bias on this forum and in this world as it is. No need to keep kicking it around. Just let the people that get paid to find the truth and justice to do its job. My last thought is I hope if he is found guilty no one celebrates and I hope if he is found innocent no one celebrates. When things like this happen we lose as a nation because we fight all our lives to come together but become divided over the smallest things.
  14. It was an amplifier by Orion called The Hott Sett Up.....Beastly amp for 375 watts. It had a skull and cross bones on the faceplate and the eyes lit up brighter as the volume increased....lol
  15. Thanks guys. It still works fine was just a little worried.
  16. I was wondering if my D2400 under the hood needs to be replaced since both ends are starting to become swollen? Maybe the swelling is from the engine bay heat.
  17. What about the specs on the 15 inch version for building an enclosure??
  18. Do they come with carbon fiber caps yet?
  19. I just recently added a Kenwood deck to the aux input on my 3sixty.3 and was wondering when using the DD-1 do I tune with the subwoofer level on the Kenwood deck flat 0 or at max which gives the full 4 volt output?
  20. Not sure if its bridgeable but I ran one on my tweeters for about a year and it was just fine.
×
×
  • Create New...