Tuxer Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 I sat in HomeDepot for 5 minutes (literally, my wife was getting annoyed because I couldn't decide) between that cord weatherstrip and the foam strip I bought. Ended up going with the foam simply because it had a sticky side making it a breeze to install.
soundstream15 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Report Posted July 16, 2014 Might just do that or sand the hole a little more but that's not fun
soundstream15 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Report Posted July 16, 2014 Now with that stuff, do you put it on back of the sub
Tuxer Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 I don't see why not. I personally ran it along the cutout on top of the box.
soundstream15 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Report Posted July 16, 2014 That's what I'll do^^ Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.