@Tripleb451 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 Ok hello SMD. I have never had a box custom built completed and I want to know which material would be best for 2 18's as far as sound quality and longevity. I just ordered my gear from DC audio yesterday and I wanna make sure that I'm getting everything prepared for my new subs and amp. I ordered 2 18 inch level 4's and a 3500 watt amp (though now I am seeing that I could get a bigger amp for way less on here I'm actually thinking about buying one from the site if someone has a nice big amp like a 4500 5000+ watt amp for a good price I may consider refunding that one I ordered yesterday and getting theirs if they have good reps) Also I would like to know the point of having speaker rings on top of the box. I just wanna make sure that I'm doing it the right way this time. Help a brother out. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Popwarhomie Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 Baltic birch is the best but also $75 a sheet.. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
audiofanaticz Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 Try using the search feature on the forum. This is asked at least once a month, but most people can put the topic in the correct section.......... LOCKED
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.