JP-12 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 Couldn't really find a spot to put this so I put it here, sorry if it's the wrong spot, but I need some input! I REALLY need a portably A/C for my room because it gets waaaay to hot in here. I went and bought one that you put ice and water in for around 150$ and it really SUCKS! my room is like 15x20 I think and it doesn't cool off one bit with the p.o.s. I bought. Was wondering if anyone uses any portable A/C for their office or room that seems to work really well. Doesn't have to be the kind you fill with ice/water, seeing as how the one I got is garbage, I don't have the option to hang one out my widow either.. Thanks for any suggestions!
scrilla Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 Maybe something like this? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Arctic-King-WPS1-08CRN1-BH9-8-000-BTU-Cool-Only-Room-Portable-Air-Conditioner/34165358 Only thing you have to do is vent the hot air out somewhere, so if you do have a window, but otherwise seems like a good fit for your square footage.
JP-12 Posted July 16, 2014 Author Report Posted July 16, 2014 Yeah something like that. I was more looking for something that someone currently uses so I can expect it to work haha. The one I have now I bought based off of reading reviews, but it doesn't work... Like at all.. Haha
Robert8252 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Posted July 16, 2014 I use this exact one, have had it for 2 or 3 years now. I use it in my pop up camper and work shed and it cools it off at least 10 degrees when its in the 90s. This is in a shed or camper with no insulation. Had my AC go down once and it cooled off my living room very quickly. If in a smaller room with insulated walls I guarantee it would drop the temp 20 degrees or more. Only problem is I can't find it in stock now and the newer ones look like they went up in price. http://www.samsclub.com/sams/portable-ac-12-000-btu/prod5880055.ip 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.