Dude...
Your work is fuckin killer!
Also love that after busting your ass all day on builds, you take all the time and effort to film and edit, showing us what you did and how you went about it!
Yeah I bought it a couple days ago, I had forgot to enter my email before I clicked checkout and it wouldn't let my proceed, I HAD to enter my email to go through with the purchase.
I'm pretty sure the sonic bucks expire..
I got an email today saying I had 10 sonic bucks but they expire sometime in September and that I have to spend a certain amount for them to be used.
My 2 xs batteries came today! Just need to make sure the front one fits lol.
Is there anything I should check them for before I set em aside til it stops raining? Other than the fact they aren't cracked or anything which I don't see how they aren't after seeing the outside box lol!