Jump to content

kdc-248u


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone every test where it clips at. I usually don't turn my volume above 25 but I tried it set my aq2200 at volume 25(Dmm) and had to turn the gain all the way and still didn't hit the voltage for 2k

Posted

I have a KDC-X997, so my experience may not match yours.

Verified max undistorted volume as 25/35 (running the door speakers off the head unit for now). When I set my gain on my sub amp with the DD-1, volume 25, sub level at 0( -15 to +15), I maxed the gain. Went back and turned sub level to +15, only had the gain about halfway up.

If you have independent sub level, turn that up to max to make sure you're getting full voltage on your preouts.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1874 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...