8 10s Walled SPL Issues

Get a bunch of audiopipes, you can be like johns wagon.. /thread lol they are good for the money. ;)

lol

theyre not good for the money to me.

I know lol its hard to show sarcasm through text since i cant get smilies to work on my tablet ;(

Dont you go getting all emotional on me too

Its all good lol i like to give the ap haters a poke once in a while. Im well aware how poopy they are

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Ok I just read all through this shit and your BL... Love all the pics man kicks ass.

First let me say that you guys are all dumb, SS and DD suck. I run mine while cooking eggs NP /thread

On a serious note, was sad to hear you roll up Saturday man (I was standing at my truck thinking wtf is that noise), that really sucked :(

Did you ever seal it? If not use pool noodles cut on one side to make it more of a C to seal it off as best you can (slide the cut part over the edges of your trim) and see what you gain that way you don't jack up your interior (yet). If you want lows toss out logic and try what's free first. Get something big cinder blocks or something similar and put them in the wall, test. Choke the port on one side or the middle (stack some 2x's and use that as a plug) and test again. Try anything that isn't perm, free, and see what it does.

Thanks for checking it out! Rolling up to that show like that was not fun. I going to have to redo all those stupid wires now.

i was trying it today, i think i may be on to something. I also know how to bring my sides to my b pillar then im gonna seal them off. Hopefully in the next few days i can make stuff happen.

Archived