Just installed my FI-SP4, and wow what a game changer it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been doing some research and I was up in the air about whether I should get an upgraded amp (SAZ 3500) or H/O alt first (sorry still very new to the car stereo scene). The guy who is helping with my build said that I need to get a H/O alt first. I have a 2013 Kia Optima. I have looked all over, but I haven't found anything that fits my car. I have tried to contact two companies but I haven't heard anything back from them yet. I was wondering if anyone on this forum could help me?

yes you will need alternator first for that amp. singer,dc,mechman alts are legit,but your car might be to new. try getting in touch with them,i wouldn't trust anyone else already learned my lesson.

I reached out to Ohio Generator, DC, and Iraggi had a H/O alt for my car on their website. I will have to call and verify that it is for a 2013 Kia Optima. Both OG, and DC were very helpful when I spoke with them today. Thanks for your experience, about dealing with different companies. Right now I am gathering information, and doing my homework. I need to have a warm and fuzzy feeling before I go dumping 700-1000 into a H/O alt

Archived