Sonic Electronix

yes even if it's on safety. i have had buckshot in trunk and it has not gone off but if my gun was loaded then yes

The guy who thinks standard Glocks have manual safety's also thinks chambered buckshot could discharge from bass.

who says i was talking about just his glock? I was talking pistols in general I know glock's don't have safety's. And also yes i have seen a shotgun go off because of some idiot who had something near by" tire iron" and the bass moved his shotgun into it somehow. don't ask how the hell that happens because i'm going to say shit happens.as far as the ammo just laying around re-read what i said.

People like you are the reason stupid rumors and other myths grow and grow. Standard Glocks do have safety's, just not manual safety's. In fact Glocks are one of the safest guns. I dare anyone to find a case where a Glock fired and the trigger wasn't pulled.

Is this a serious subject?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Sounds like a personal problem to me and not an issue with your state.

never said I had a problem with it lol. Just stating facts.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I'm glad I live in Georgia where you're basically encouraged to get a gun and they hand out concealed carry permits like candy.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

yes even if it's on safety. i have had buckshot in trunk and it has not gone off but if my gun was loaded then yes

The guy who thinks standard Glocks have manual safety's also thinks chambered buckshot could discharge from bass.

who says i was talking about just his glock? I was talking pistols in general I know glock's don't have safety's. And also yes i have seen a shotgun go off because of some idiot who had something near by" tire iron" and the bass moved his shotgun into it somehow. don't ask how the hell that happens because i'm going to say shit happens.as far as the ammo just laying around re-read what i said.

People like you are the reason stupid rumors and other myths grow and grow. Standard Glocks do have safety's, just not manual safety's. In fact Glocks are one of the safest guns. I dare anyone to find a case where a Glock fired and the trigger wasn't pulled.

I never said a glock is not safe. I was saying stupid things happen. most modern firearm "accidental" discharge are actually negligent discharge.

I have tried glock's. I did not like the feel. I'm a sig guy.

Archived