Second Skin Audio

Tough choice...

Dude, your port had got to be longer then that. 30". If your gonna just do 10" or skimp out on port area, then just use a sealed box.

Well... I can do an 11" one and at about 36.5 inches it would be tuned to just a tad above 29hz... and im good with port area on it.. it might be a tad under the 16 sq inches per cubic foot that it recommended... it would be about 95 sq inches of port area.

Edit... with my room constrains... i am going to go with 2 8 inch ports which will ultimately fit better.

That's probably a great idea. I have not looked at the specs yet but if your at 75 sq inches of port with an aero then your good.

Not sure if i still want to do an aeroport design... for the price of pvc... or for the price of an actual aero port... is too much for me... im just going to stick with a 18.5 x 6 slot port. Cheaper in the long run for me. :/ not worth spending 200+ from what it seems like it will cost on the port alone...

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

Get a second one and wall it.

i second this, I have the same car and I got 2 18s. you got a compact hatchback and you're talking about storage, get out of here. you want storage and good gas mileage get a minivan. you got the Ford version of the Honda Civic hatchback, either make it go fast or make it go loud. I had a guy come in to my shop the other week with a '00 Camaro SS that he just bought, he said he wanted bass that hit deep and low but wanted to keep his space. I told that guy to go fly a kite and come back when he's serious.

Did he come back & say how high the kite flown? With a serious face... JK

Fi's website is showing .24 cu. ft. displacement for a Fi q18

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived