Fuse size on big three

My magnum is ran to the back. Now... stock 1g wire from alt is NOT fused stock. So I ran my 1/0 to the back and didnt fuse. Ran right along the stock run. Had it for that way for awhile. Only because I was able to move my box and get at everything having 2 FI Audio Qs in the back.

Well now with 2 zv4 going in and twice the weight as before, im not able to slid box over back seats that fold down that limits access to 3 d3100 batteries in the trunk spare tire wheel. So I started to get nervous about the what if.. what if.. so.. its getting the proper fuses in so I dont have the what ifs going on worring. Just a piece of mind and why not protect on the cheap. You pay for car insurance right? Never know..

But I dont think I would fuse my battery alt wire if it was ran up front instead.

Ihave always fused my power wire to amp from front battery to amp to the size of fuse recommend for amp at BOTH ends not what the wire can handle becausethe wire should exceed the fuse rating for the amp anyways.

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC