chicopup26 Posted July 26, 2014 Report Posted July 26, 2014 I'm looking to either add auxiliary to my girlfriend's stock stereo or just replace the head unit on 2004 accord with the 6 cd changer. Nothing too fancy because she doesn't care about having a system. Anyone know of some decent auxiliary add on that isn't incredibly expensive?
Noel989 Posted July 26, 2014 Report Posted July 26, 2014 Do you have to keep the cd changer? I say get a new head unit with the auxiliary and USB port. No need for the cd changer since now you'll be able to have have a USB drive or plug in your phone plus it'll charge it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
chicopup26 Posted July 26, 2014 Author Report Posted July 26, 2014 I'm primarily just looking for the aux input for stock stereo, but if it's cheaper to get a new one then I'd go with that
afrakes Posted July 26, 2014 Report Posted July 26, 2014 I'm primarily just looking for the aux input for stock stereo, but if it's cheaper to get a new one then I'd go with thatyou can get a cheap replacement deck with an aux input for less that $40. Prolly wouldn't last too long but its a cheap option, especially if there's no plans to add any amps or anything. Browse around sonic electronix, they always have some good deals going. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Motorboat KER Posted July 26, 2014 Report Posted July 26, 2014 Why not just a cheap JVC HU? They are like $60
mikebik Posted July 28, 2014 Report Posted July 28, 2014 op has not responded so i guess this can be closed?
Noel989 Posted July 28, 2014 Report Posted July 28, 2014 op has not responded so i guess this can be closed? Why should it be lock? Just cause he didn't buy your head unit? By the way you can't sell Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
mikebik Posted July 29, 2014 Report Posted July 29, 2014 I do not care if he does/does not buy my old headunit that just collects I only said that because it's been two days since he last replied. You can't sell a item even with paypal?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.