zZZzzzSnooze Posted July 27, 2014 Report Posted July 27, 2014 I bin enjoying my M2b for the passed 3 weeks, I like! I opened up my DD M2b, and I got a instant B0ner! Check it out, The Amp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZleLYKYbI&feature=youtu.be
2loud4uboyz Posted July 27, 2014 Report Posted July 27, 2014 Thinks for posting sir. Amp guts never gets old to me . Video of amp guts is a plus.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted July 30, 2014 Author Report Posted July 30, 2014 I know right? Amp guts!! Thinks for posting sir. Amp guts never gets old to me . Video of amp guts is a plus.
Bump4life Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 awesome amp man! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Jerry Fang Posted October 28, 2014 Report Posted October 28, 2014 I bin enjoying my M2b for the passed 3 weeks, I like! I opened up my DD M2b, and I got a instant B0ner! Check it out, The Amp. You selling the amp? Lol.. I just bought one not too long ago. Maybe 3 weeks. Thanks for doing the amp guts on this amp so I don't have to take mine apart. Lol.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZleLYKYbI&feature=youtu.be
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.