dventurino412 Posted July 27, 2014 Report Posted July 27, 2014 going in a 05 gmc envoy. rms is 1500 wondering if i should make a 4th order or just a regular ported 8cube box
Subwoofer Stokes Posted July 28, 2014 Report Posted July 28, 2014 Same question I have for my Q18 <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
youngbass98 Posted July 28, 2014 Report Posted July 28, 2014 if you have the space for one go for it 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Joe X Posted July 28, 2014 Report Posted July 28, 2014 The BL 18 will work on ported or likely 6th BP order best, for music at least I wouldn't do a 4th BP on that sub. Large ported boxes get peaky if you want a little louder rather than nice 8 will be good as long as you don't overpower heavily, if you plan to overpower in the future then something smaller would be better.
dventurino412 Posted July 28, 2014 Author Report Posted July 28, 2014 The BL 18 will work on ported or likely 6th BP order best, for music at least I wouldn't do a 4th BP on that sub. Large ported boxes get peaky if you want a little louder rather than nice 8 will be good as long as you don't overpower heavily, if you plan to overpower in the future then something smaller would be better. if I want the lows and mids what should I tune it to on re calculator on a regular box
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.