CDs, Ipod, volt drops...

Sorry, what does SLA mean and where would i adjust it?

never knew kenwoods had sla.. but with the rampid amount of know it alls im sure its in there somewhere

:ninja:

edit ive ran kenwoods all my life.. but i do recall something like that on pioneer headunits.. maybe you wanna look there.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Sorry, what does SLA mean and where would i adjust it?

never knew kenwoods had sla.. but with the rampid amount of know it alls im sure its in there somewhere

:ninja:

edit ive ran kenwoods all my life.. but i do recall something like that on pioneer headunits.. maybe you wanna look there.

Sorry you are right. On Kenwoods it is refereed too as volume offset.

Ive seen volume offset before. I believe it goes 0-3 or 0-4. It should be at 0 for both sources since i use the same custom user setting. Do I want to turn that up for cds?

Can an amp go into protect mode for less than a second? When it did shut off it was back on within a blink of an eye. If it did i should say... Ill need to take it out to my friends place so i can play it loud and check for the protect light to flash. just glad its not doing it with the ipod since thats what i mainly use.

Archived