Sonic Electronix

yea im plannin on buyin a kinetik in may or so. right now im runnin at 2500+ rms with a 3 farad as a volt meter, all on my stock alt with no problems :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Guest Nismofreak

Well think of a cap is a bandage....It sucks power up and when the system needs that boast the caps releases that power and keep the voltage up in a very small system. I would use a cap if the system is very low powered but In a bigger system I wouldn't since the cap will kill your alt since its demanding power so it can charge up instead I would get a battery which supplies current power. I would say a kinetic 800 would be good enough in this situation. As david said you have a 200amp alt which would be enough imo

Well think of a cap is a bandage....It sucks power up and when the system needs that boast the caps releases that power and keep the voltage up in a very small system. I would use a cap if the system is very low powered but In a bigger system I wouldn't since the cap will kill your alt since its demanding power so it can charge up instead I would get a battery which supplies current power. I would say a kinetic 800 would be good enough in this situation. As david said you have a 200amp alt which would be enough imo

oops i forgot to say i have an underrated alt pushin 170 amps

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived