itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best.
Guest Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best. how did you tune the amp
itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best. how did you tune the amp I just simply Clamped it, the owner had everything else set already.
Guest Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best. how did you tune the amp I just simply Clamped it, the owner had everything else set already. the test is void then if nobody knows if the amp was clipping or not. in general
itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best. how did you tune the amp I just simply Clamped it, the owner had everything else set already. the test is void then if nobody knows if the amp was clipping or not. in general According to Clip light on bass knob, it was not clipping, Also test was done on 41hz tone.
Tecomah Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 I wouldn't say the clip light on a bass knob is the "be all end all", especially with this piece of shit 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best. how did you tune the amp I just simply Clamped it, the owner had everything else set already. the test is void then if nobody knows if the amp was clipping or not. in general According to Clip light on bass knob, it was not clipping, Also test was done on 41hz tone. Cant say those are always correct, But its pretty accurate on a AQ ( the clip light that is )
Tecomah Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 aq clip light is way better made than audiopoop 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 I wouldn't say the clip light on a bass knob is the "be all end all", especially with this piece of shit For the price the amps actual pretty good, Only someone that ran it would know that tho. Its not always about, sundown crescendo, ect.
itscody Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 aq clip light is way better made than audiopoop Requrdless, You or anyone else wouldn't know unless you had product on hand and testing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.