Who uses Bluetooth devices?

So I'm looking at getting not sure what exactly what I should be looking. Or if theirs any difference between them

Is their some that reach further than others?

We would like to play music from an iphone/itouch to a mixer, from anywhere from a small house to medium to large hall

Like this we won't be needing someone at the computer controlling the music

Budget around $50-100

I use Bluetooth everyday in the truck but prefer WIFI at home since it has much better range. I have a Pioneer receiver and simply airplay from my iPhone over wifi to it, also works from Android just fine. Bluetooth range is pretty standard around 33 feet give or take interference so it depends on how far you plan on moving away from device to device. Not sure what cheaper options are out there but my two pennies.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I use Bluetooth everyday in the truck but prefer WIFI at home since it has much better range. I have a Pioneer receiver and simply airplay from my iPhone over wifi to it, also works from Android just fine. Bluetooth range is pretty standard around 33 feet give or take interference so it depends on how far you plan on moving away from device to device. Not sure what cheaper options are out there but my two pennies.

wish we can do wifi

it's never on the same house/venue some have wifi some don't

A friend uses a speaker like the boss,beats kind of that have Bluetooth and from their to the mixer

But he is always close maybe a max of 25 feet

But we want to be prepare to go further if needed

If you don't need internet access from the device you're streaming from you could always get a cheap router to have just to make your own network where you go. Just to bridge the devices, you can get them for dirt now days. I'm just not aware of what other options are there but maybe someone else can help.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

There are a couple new bluetooth receivers that are supposed to have a range of up to 100ft. One is the sony bm10 but I can't find it for sale anywhere, I'm not sure what's up with that.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I bought this at the parts express tent sale:

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-sola-nero-bluetooth-speaker-black--300-655

It's ok I have a pretty decent home stereo so its certainly not a replacement for that. Range and interference are so so and I feel like the highs are a little "dry"

I feel like i should have bought this and experimented with different speakers and or made my own all in one or Bluetooth boombox;

http://www.parts-express.com/lepai-lp7498e-200w-class-d-digital-amplifier-with-bluetooth-and-power-supply--310-298

Archived