Daboxxstl Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 I plan on getting either a SRX15D2 or 2 SRX12D2 for my car (if it isn't broke!). I am removing the back seats to allow the subs and port to fire forward. I want to go for SPL over SQ. What should I aim for tuning wise? I also may use aero ports instead of a slot. if your looking to build an spl setup (i cant for the life of me understand why someone would want to ride around with a useless one note wonder system) then you will want to tune at the resonance of the vehicle, and start from there. test and tune, test and tune, and test and tune some more till you get the score where you want it. wont be worth a flying fuck for music, but it will be an spl system at that point. Our honda is doing a 150s and is very musical still. Anything under 30 hertz however it doesn't like. We have done this testing on under 2000 watts clamped and on a digital designs 9518sc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.