When browsing the site using Chrome on android, threads open on the last page, which is great if you're following a thread, but sucks when looking at a new thread because there's no page selector to get back to the first page.

Is this by design, or an accident? Or is there a setting in my profile I can change to make threads open on the first page.

It usually does it when you've looked in a thread and will take you to the most recent post you've read. Also, when clicking on a thread click the title, usually will take me to the first page of a new thread, where as the little arrow to the right takes you to the most recent.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I wish they had a page selector on mobile

When a new thread comes up and your following it gets annoying to switch to desktop version just to go to the last page and then switch back to mobile

Unless I go to my email then it'll take me to the last post I saw even if their has 20 responses since then which is cool

I rarely go to the forum but when I do and want to read it from the beginning it sometimes takes me to the last page

And I don't think it's you or mobile chrome

I'm using

Safari

Archived