Whats It Going To Take To Win The 2008 Splmax Cup?

nate.jpg

Nathan Crytzer

2005 Bass Race World Champion - 129.9

2007 was a exciting and crazy year for the SPLMAX CUP. The season was really unpredictable and it was super tight going into the last show. There was only a tenth or two between 1st and 3rd most of the time, with tons of tie's.

In the first few months of the 2008 season you can feel the tension building, along with some new stereo's and teams! New for the 2008 season is the team competition, and this sounds fun! Make sure you come check it out, and bring a friend.. What will it take to win the 2008 SPLMAX CUP? To win the cup this year its going to take endurance, solid nerves, and total control with a few cases of beer..

The season is long and its going to take all 10 shows, to find out who wins. Miss a show and you could end up putting a lot of miles in to make up for it! Subs are going to get tested to the max, and a failure could cost you the cup. Who ever wins the cup this year will have earned it, and put on a nice show for everyone to watch.

What will it take to win the team cup? To win the cup, your going to have to pick a smart partner. Knowing how the point system works and taking advantage of full classes. Both partners will have to have to hit all 10 shows with good runs. I totally think the key, will be to have a strong partner in another class or in a different region.

logowhite.jpg

Sam Horn

www.SPLMAX.com

logoblack.jpg

working on a trunk car for the girlfriend to run 129 and 139 class with two type R 15's I had around the house.

Eclipse has plenty of legroom in the 149.9 class now.

I am more then ready for these shows this year.

Edited by s-saudio

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

You know we're back in it again this year. Parts are still coming in and designs are still be drawn for our team/teams. Let it be known here and now. Team Bassick has three seperate teams. Thats six different memeber and six different vehicles. All six are going for the win but, only if their paired teammate can hold there end.

West Coast kicks off on April 27th. Full brackets is gonna be the key element this year. 149,9 class never really reached full brackets last year. With all the recent builds that has happen in the off season I am fairly confident the West Coast will finally have a full 149,9 brackets and definately a couple people scratching over into the 150 bracket.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE LANES!!!!!!

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

You know we're back in it again this year. Parts are still coming in and designs are still be drawn for our team/teams. Let it be known here and now. Team Bassick has three seperate teams. Thats six different memeber and six different vehicles. All six are going for the win but, only if their paired teammate can hold there end.

West Coast kicks off on April 27th. Full brackets is gonna be the key element this year. 149,9 class year never really reached full brackets last year. With all the reason builds that has happen in the off season I am fairly confident the West will finally have a full 149,9 brackets and definately a couple people scratching over into the 150 bracket.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE LANES!!!!!!

x2 GO HARD OR GO HOME

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

iggy2.jpg

Steven "Iggy" Ignacek

Your 2006 Bass Race 139.9 World Champion.

What is it going to take to win the 2008 SPL Max Cup?

It is going to take nerves of steel like Wolverine. Ice flowing through your vanes like Batman. The spirit of a warrior like Captain America. The heart of a champion like Superman, and most importantly cat like reflexes like Spider-Man.

What competitor in 2008 will show these Superhero like attributes to walk away with one of the most sought after prizes in Bass Race? Only Destiny truly knows. I know any of the top 20 competitors from last years SPL Max Cup race can win it this year. It is also possible can be someone who only got their feet wet last year and hit up a few shows. Or it could be a total new comer to the scene to surprise us all. If you have to ask me, Steve Mick is once again the man to beat.

And now new to the 08 season is the TEAM Cup. To win the Team Cup it is going to take the Strength of LOD. The quickness and high energy of The Rockers. And the backing and help of friends like Degeneration X. Team Work and communication like the Heart Foundation. And the ability to stay on top like the New Age Outlaws. Only one team can emerge this season, work together and show they have it all, I would bet the house on Team Prodigy (Mick and Lutz) These guys are what Bass Race is all about, and I believe they are going to show us all how it is done!

Sam Horn

www.SPLMAX.com

logoblack.jpg