TRON Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I need this: http://www.springfieldspeakerrepair.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TypeR12D2 Seems legit, has anyone had experience with these re-cones? Good or bad? I mean, I could probably find a whole woofer for $20 on eBay but if I can spare the hassle, not to mention the crap shoot of buying old, used sub-woofers then $60 isn't too bad. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
timc31610 Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 Only issue I see is you have to reuse your surround. And you have to know exactly what you are doing to get everything aligned properly. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
zZZzzzSnooze Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 That recone kit is not a drop in recone kit & reuse your surround? It comes how it shows in the picture. Did you try PSi AKA http://fixmyspeaker.com/contact/ they can make you the drop-in recone kit that comes with everything. Might be able to increase your wattage on the Subwoofer too. They ship USPS to Canada too. I need this: http://www.springfieldspeakerrepair.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TypeR12D2 Seems legit, has anyone had experience with these re-cones? Good or bad? I mean, I could probably find a whole woofer for $20 on eBay but if I can spare the hassle, not to mention the crap shoot of buying old, used sub-woofers then $60 isn't too bad. Only issue I see is you have to reuse your surround. And you have to know exactly what you are doing to get everything aligned properly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.