mr505 Posted August 10, 2014 Report Posted August 10, 2014 Hey guys so I want to do something different in my trunk I'm a ported box guy but I want to try out a 4th order for my 2 12s does any one know if tantric shd. will do good in a 4th order those are my current Subs I'm in it for groundpoundin no competitions for me before anything how much cubes after displacement does a 4th order have to be I know it's different for all Subs but around how much cubes for 2 12s in general and will there be a difference from going ported to 4th order and if it all goes well all be ordering a design I'm not a math guy all be getting my design from someone that has experience before I do all that what u guys think?
boom50cal Posted August 10, 2014 Report Posted August 10, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/77766-tantric-sounds/ PM Murphy and ask him. He hand builds each and every sub Tantric gets the order for... He can get them set up any way you need them On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
mr505 Posted August 10, 2014 Author Report Posted August 10, 2014 Ya but I already have the Subs I'm not going to change them up for a different box
mr505 Posted August 10, 2014 Author Report Posted August 10, 2014 I got my answers scratch that idea not enough room in my trunk for a 4th order dam
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.