elgrande Posted August 15, 2014 Author Report Posted August 15, 2014 What should I set my fealters to?
Cj Kumz Posted August 16, 2014 Report Posted August 16, 2014 As Joe X stated 28 hz for subsonic then 60-80 hz for low pass. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
elgrande Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 If I expand the port a little longuer will it allow me to get lower im only hitting hight 30's and I want to get lower what do I do thanks for all the help
REH Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 Definitely don't need that triple baffle There is no triple baffle shown, it's a double and you're seeing part of the side playing tricks on your eyes.
Cj Kumz Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 The last HDC3 I had was tuned to 37 hz but would dip down the lower 30s with authority. Have you set your subsonic properly?? And yes making the port a little longer will lower tuning at the expense of volume. Check subsonic 1st then you can do the box if the filter is fine. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
elgrande Posted August 18, 2014 Author Report Posted August 18, 2014 It seems right or should I do a biguer box so ill have more volume and a biguer port?
Cj Kumz Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 It seems right or should I do a biguer box so ill have more volume and a biguer port?Try a longer port before building a new box. My hdc3 was in a 5 cube box, very efficient box with good low extension Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.