should be enough right?

so tomorrow I'm getting a kinetic 2000 for a install. and I'm working on getting some cash for 3 used kinetic 1800s a really good price. 3 for less then the price of one new one. all 4 have very close resting voltage. only .2off.

running those 4 with a singer 275amp alt should have no issue running 2 ct 1400.1 @.25ohm for comps and 1ohm for daily... right?

if need be i also have a yellow top and die hard platinum 94h agm bat. but i really only want to run the 4 kinetic bats. oh and a ct 60.4 will.be on there to.

i shouldn't have any issues right?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i would definitely run them at 1 ohm first and see what your voltage is like. at .25 i hope you have a fire extinguisher ready,just my opinion.shit! you might need one at 1 ohm from what I've been reading :shrug:

No. You'll probably drop so low that ur car shuts off B)

But for real.. You should be fine daily at 1 ohm.. Assuming those do just under 2k each.

When I had my ampere 3800.. I'd drop to mid-high 13s on music driving, and HIGH 12s at idle. Lowest I saw at idle was 12.8. Note that my batts rest at 12.72. So I wasn't even tapping into my reserve.

This was with a singer 230A alt and 2 C&D G24 batts

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

well I've had my one ct 1400.1 @.5ohm.for months Now no issue. I'm mostly curious to see if they will shut off at .25

but all in all that Alt and 4 bats should be fine?

oh and truth LMFO! had me rolling!

as some of you know i got the ct exo 15 in a 4.75 box tuned to 29.5hz well on The one 1400.1 @.5 its not even moving! lets say the sub has 40mm of excursion... I'm using maybe 4 of them. i just want this thing to move!

oh one more question. that Alt should have no problem charging those bats right? i mean I'm not gonna have to run a charger to them.every few days? am i?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

^Alts don't really charge batteries the same as a good charger. You will not need to charge them daily or anything like that but for general battery health and longevity, throwing a charger on them once a week or so wouldn't be a bad idea.

Team NorthWestSPL

i actually just went back to edit that. i meant to say keep a charge on them. i know if you have to many bats they can die faster or never really get charged. use to know a kid with a civic 90amp alt with 6 xs bats. he charged those things every night! i really don't want that problem. I'm not saying never... just not constantly.

once every week or so is fine.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

• 2 weeks later...

As i said in our team forum...i wouldnt dare run those amps at .25ohm you are just asking for problems and better get ready to pack them up and send them back. But hey its your setup you do what you think is safe. Already have seen people say you shouldn't, but what do i know, I think you should sell your 1400's and snatch up a 4000.1 :) then you will need some serious electrical tho.

2007 Dodge Nitro R/t 20's-JVC A95bt

Mids/highs amp- PPI bk800.4 -Front stg PRV 6MB200 & AB MX-443T & 3.5" AB sq's dash -Rear stg- AB SQ6.5X w/ AB sq05t bullet tweets

Sub- Sundown Zv4 18 d1 8cu/ft 2-6" aero's @ 30hz

Sub amp- DD M4 wired at .4ohm :runaround:

220a alt w/ dual 1/0 AT ofc runs, underhood batt -XS d3400/ rear batt- XS power Xp3000

Archived