GS300Cali93 Posted August 12, 2014 Report Posted August 12, 2014 Hey guys does anybody know what size speaker I can put in the doors on my 93 gs 300 Lexus with no modification? Thanks guys
Krakin Posted August 15, 2014 Report Posted August 15, 2014 I would go to crutchfield, plug in your vehicle and see what pops up. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
evermaxx Posted August 15, 2014 Report Posted August 15, 2014 metra works well too. did it for ya Front 1 6.5" Front Tweeters 1" Rear 1 6.5" Subwoofer 1 8" Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.