losing highs when bass kicks in.

lowrhadur

As stated before, try turning front speakers gain down. Also are you running below the recommended impedance? Voltage seems low, running those gm-d series amps, they are very efficient. My voltage has never dropped below 13.9v going full tilt. Also as i stated before, you may need a better battery.

You never answered about all those grounds you spoke of. Also recheck how your front speakers are wired.

truthsayer

As stated before, try turning front speakers gain down. Also are you running below the recommended impedance? Voltage seems low, running those gm-d series amps, they are very efficient. My voltage has never dropped below 13.9v going full tilt. Also as i stated before, you may need a better battery.

You never answered about all those grounds you spoke of. Also recheck how your front speakers are wired.

Double grounds.

2 4 gauge ground in rear for each amp.

Front. Battery is only a few weeks old. Top and side post mounts.

Battery is grounded twice to frame.

Dude your killing me. What are the amp grounds, grounded to. 2 battery grounds sound good, but i would have done one to the frame and one to the chassis. And once again no info on the battery. Also you have not told us, if you tried turning down the gain on front channel or how the front speakers are wired. What's the final impedance.

truthsayer

Archived