Ft: Kicker 850.4 Used For ?

mrwigglezdj

im in desperate need of a new head unit for the van, my old and current deck is haveing problems dischargeing the cd .. so i have the kicker zx 850.4 that was stolen from my van , it works great, that im wanting to trade striaght up for a decent head unit, something with usb, doesnt have to be a flipout or extreme high dollar head unit just a decent one like a pioneer deh 6000 or something of the same nature with a good 4v+ perout put, with sub control and front and rear outs, is my only main demands for the head unit... anyone have a deck that might be what im looking for and is willing to trade for the kicker

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im in desperate need of a new head unit for the van, my old and current deck is haveing problems dischargeing the cd .. so i have the kicker zx 850.4 that was stolen from my van , it works great, that im wanting to trade striaght up for a decent head unit, something with usb, doesnt have to be a flipout or extreme high dollar head unit just a decent one like a pioneer deh 6000 or something of the same nature with a good 4v+ perout put, with sub control and front and rear outs, is my only main demands for the head unit... anyone have a deck that might be what im looking for and is willing to trade for the kicker

how bout an eclipse cd3100? haha

thanks for that offer tub, but it doesnt seem to have usb.... so ill have to pass on it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 3 weeks later...

what about an Auxilary input with the auxillary cable included??

Older Eclipse 5442?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im sorry fellas i forgot about this tread, i sold the amp and he burned it up, so ill be geting it back and ill have it repaired and instead of wasteing time selling to turds that mess up amps, ill keep it and run both of my 850.4s and problay 32 6.5s for the hell of it..

and i have a new head unit already, i broke down and bought a pioneer deh 6000 with the built in usb

well after geting bashed like i did , ive kinda lost the help someone out, loose a few dollars on something i bought for more, sell for less... and get fucked, but who knows, it all will boil down to rather my buddie that owns the shop will even sell me 16 more 6.5s or not lol...

and if i were to sell anything else, it would be video of working and still recording into shiping box, and if someone else came up with some crap my responce would be ofuckin well, sorry to hear you fucked it up ...

lol but if you wanna make note, get back with me in 3 weeks, it will take 3 days for the amp to get to me and about 1-1.5 weeks to get it back from repair

Archived