dawgs007 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 I had recently bought 2 RF 12" P3's. They came in a dual ported box that is 4.33cu. ft. I was curious if that seems ample for the suwoofers or if it should be a little larger or smaller. According to RF, this model should have 1.79cu. ft. per woofer, therefore recommending 3.58 cu. ft. Is my box fine as it is, or is it time for an upgrade? P.S. I got rid of the stupid looking grills. Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical) -Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397 -Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door -Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D -2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2 Backups: -12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box -Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D
Joe X Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 Post the external dimensions of the box and the dimensions of the port, (height, width if possible length if it doesn't turn).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.