Sundown Audio

SoundQubed Q1-2200 worth?

TheLeeStrikes

SoundQubed 2200 is worth every cent. Solid amp can run low voltage low impedance and still keep going. Every SQ/AQ amp I have clamped did rated or higher, and I have clamped a bunch of them.

I've yet so see someone prove accuracy of a clamp test :/.

And i can't say my testing method was 100% accurate either, but in comparison to the other amps tested in the same way, i was underwhelmed.

Afficianado I see them do rated or above all the time?

Maybe it was a lemon?

entirely possible. My friend and i were very surprised, we expected it to do well over rated.

I went in to the testing HOPING for it to do well over rated, i certainly didn't want it to fail. but the results are the results.

I don't claim my dick is 12 inches long, but if the tape measure I am looking at says so am I lieing ? :)
God Damm am I is working with a monster.

My only experience with a SQ amp was that I got one for a friend and it didn't do rated power :/. When an amp doesn't even do rated, I'm not terribly impressed.

Others experiences will vary. could still be a great amp for your application.

here we go again.

Here we go again

Now you tellin me

That she is just a friend

Then why she callin you

At 3 o'clock in tha mornin

oh oh

SoundQubed 2200 is worth every cent. Solid amp can run low voltage low impedance and still keep going. Every SQ/AQ amp I have clamped did rated or higher, and I have clamped a bunch of them.

I've yet so see someone prove accuracy of a clamp test :/.

And i can't say my testing method was 100% accurate either, but in comparison to the other amps tested in the same way, i was underwhelmed.

Afficianado I see them do rated or above all the time?

Maybe it was a lemon?

entirely possible. My friend and i were very surprised, we expected it to do well over rated.

I went in to the testing HOPING for it to do well over rated, i certainly didn't want it to fail. but the results are the results.

I don't claim my dick is 12 inches long, but if the tape measure I am looking at says so am I lieing ? :)

The comparison would be measuring your dick with a food scale. 12 g =/= 12"

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived