17' Aluminum Bass Tracker Fishing Boat

Okay, time has come to sell it. My dad bought it for me years and years ago, (probably 95ish, I'm trying to find the paper work on it). We winterized it a few years ago and it's been sitting since- we did cover it with a boat cover though, so it was protected from the elements. Unless I don't get any action on it I don't want to spend the time/money paying someone to check it out. My dad always went fishing with us but with his declining health we just weren't able to.

It is a 1993 Bass Tracker with 40hp Johnson outboard. It has a trolling motor, lights, 2 extra seats with polls to sit/stand on, and life preservers.

The batteries for it were taken out so they could sit in a shed on charge along with about 4 other batts. Well the shed burned down so I no longer have them, and again I don't want to put money into it if I can help it.

I am asking $2000obo on this and one other forum (I am asking a bit more on the sign, but this is sort of a forum discount).

I can't think of anything else to add, I want to deal in person with the sale, so pickup only (I live near Myrtle Beach SC). If you're interested please email me at [email protected], or PM me.

It still needs cleaned up good, so once I clean things up I'll post a few more pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Johnson 40hp

Posted Image

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this up. I thought I had the boat sold- a guy paid me 100% for it and took it to a mechanic.

The cable for the power lift on the motor needs replace- about 250 after labor, other than that he gave it good marks. It'll be a while till I get the title in the mail so he backed out :(

Similar boats are selling for 3500 or so, so unless someone picks this up soon I'm going to get that cable fixed and bump up the price to just below market.

My mom has to get the title for me because she's in charge of the estate :rolleyes: But I will have it within a few weeks (these things are sloooowwww). Anyone intersted it's a great boat.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 9 months later...
Guest rgmclamb

I realize looking back there are a few places the carpet doesn't look so hot in the pictures- its just that way from the leaves/dirt.

I will vac it out and it should look 100% better.

Troy,

Thanks for posting the pics.The boat looks awesome.Be there to get it Saturday.can't wait !!!!!!! :D the boat will be put to good use for sure.

Robbie

Archived