Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for 07 silverado


Aloewe

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I just bought an 07 silverado ext can and am looking for some plans for an under seat box. I have a 10" hertz es f25.5v sub. I've searched but couldn't find anything

Thanx

Posted

Usually a 6" aero port works good for under the seat boxes. Figure out what specs the sub likes and build it!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...