Sonic Electronix

new box is in! road to 150db just a few tenths off

i just inverted it yesterday. so i really don't know what's going on. but i think i fixed it. only time will tell

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

this may be a stupid question, but where did you buy the round port insert? i intend on building an enclosure for my 2 SQ HDC3.112's and want to utilize something like that. also, the rubber "shock absorbers" holdin up your amp.

thanks!

mine is just a sonotube. that i customized. sounds is a aero port I'm guessing from precision Ports,.or psycho Ports.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

You just cut out a hole big enough to fit the areoport that's really all man. To hold it in place you can fiberglass it in or just use screws.

The rubber feet I got off a friend that had extra and I believe he got them off some website. Just goggle em

you Can go to home depot,true value.. any place like that. in the screw sectionthere's Lil drawers with nylon, metal,and rubber spacers. there usually like $0.40 a pop. come in all lengths and sizes.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

thanks guys

I'm thinking bout making my port stick all the way out. I feel like she would be louder

and from what ive seen (and heard), having an extended port does give a tiny db boost, if you got the space of course.

I wanted to add a 2nd battery in the trunk. Have zero room but on the other side of box I do have room but for a smaller battery. It should help tho

I picked up a shurkien bt35 for 30$ and it's a perfect fit. Got it on the charger and gotta get wire but I believe this will help with my voltage

I wanted to add a 2nd battery in the trunk. Have zero room but on the other side of box I do have room but for a smaller battery. It should help tho

I picked up a shurkien bt35 for 30$ and it's a perfect fit. Got it on the charger and gotta get wire but I believe this will help with my voltage

just got a new XS D3400 to replace my interstate and debating if i should even by a 2nd. mines only gonna be a 2800 watt system...

Archived