Sonic Electronix

new box is in! road to 150db just a few tenths off

Damn you're so close. What kind of voltage did you see at 149.6?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I'm just going with what I been doing. Gonna run a ground from alt to battery. It does help and it is needed

My battery is being trickle charged now so that will help a lot so I believe I'll be good.

We will see fellas

YES YOU NEED AN ALT GROUND. Dude I can easily pull 255 amps from one. In fact I didn't even start to get loud until each 3500 had it's own PAIR of batteries. My 270a alt and dual(front+rear) 125ah/900cca wasn't enough,front+x2 rear did the trick for just 1 q3500.1. Each power input to its own battery. with 2 runs of 0 from alt to ALL batteries did the trick for me.

11.9v lol

My rear battery hasn't been trickle charged or anything so it was weak. She has been on the charger for 5 hours now but sunday is the comp so I hope that 150 shows up

I want to add another battery but I have zero and I mean zero room in the trunk=(

11.9v lol

My rear battery hasn't been trickle charged or anything so it was weak. She has been on the charger for 5 hours now but sunday is the comp so I hope that 150 shows up

I want to add another battery but I have zero and I mean zero room in the trunk=(

Shit man, you should get at least a few more tenths with some solid voltage.

There's probably no room under the hood unless you start ripping out engine parts right?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

damn your close man! let the bass Gods bless that score!

and I've seen numbers jump by having some of your boys sit on your trunk roof.. wherever your flexing.

I'd just try to keep doing what your doing tho.

all else fails then Try the tricks of the trade.

2 things, one I've seen people put there bats in the box. i know it will throw off the tune now but they planned for that.second what about behind your driver seat? if your like most of us even tho i have a pretty big car (02 grand prix gt) there's not a whole lot of room for people to sit. you could easily build a bat box for it with a lid. so in the off chance there's someone back there... which i doubt because looks like you don't have rear seats anymore...i think that would be prime realestate for a bat or 2..maybe 3.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the grand am is actually quite a bit smaller. think mine Is 3ft longer and 2ft wider. but since you sealed off and no longer have rear seats behind one or both the seats is a great spot for a bat. you could prolly even fit one length ways from the back of the center console to the resar seat on the floor hump. I'm not saying you caant get the score but a 150 on a single bat set up... might turn into a 151 with 2 bats. or at least be louder for longer. but that voltage!

say your amp makes 3300w at 14 and your in the 11s thats several hundred Watts your losing.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the grand am is actually quite a bit smaller. think mine Is 3ft longer and 2ft wider. but since you sealed off and no longer have rear seats behind one or both the seats is a great spot for a bat. you could prolly even fit one length ways from the back of the center console to the resar seat on the floor hump. I'm not saying you caant get the score but a 150 on a single bat set up... might turn into a 151 with 2 bats. or at least be louder for longer. but that voltage!

say your amp makes 3300w at 14 and your in the 11s thats several hundred Watts your losing.

[email protected] /[email protected] /[email protected] /5300@16v in case you were interested. If I had to guess, I'd say each sub is peaking at 1100rms.

so yea some were around 1000w your losing.

don't feel to bad almost all of have voltage drop issues

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage