my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

i would bet you are mid 50's if not better....I've got three 15's in a 6th order blow thru and I broke my first windshield two weeks ago. I was giving a demo right before the comp started so i decided not to meter until I replaced the broken glass. It felt bad ass to have it happen with all the local heads watching!

i would bet you are mid 50's if not better....I've got three 15's in a 6th order blow thru and I broke my first windshield two weeks ago. I was giving a demo right before the comp started so i decided not to meter until I replaced the broken glass. It felt bad ass to have it happen with all the local heads watching!

Remove rear view mirror..should be good to go for next time

I'm definitely not loud enough to break the windshield. today i realized that i hadn't listened to it with the back seats down yet. when i had the rf2500 on them it didn't sound good like that,guess from under powering .wow what a difference now,its crazy my shirts moving ,and it really messes with my throat.i know you guys are used to this,but I'm still a noob being this loud its awesome !

waiting on my cc-1 to get here,set the crossover by ear for now.not sure about the subsonic filter setting either,some songs sound a little weird and I'm not sure if this setting will fix that. the rf 2500 just had an on and off switch,and it definitely was cleaner with it set to on.im gonna definitely have to upgrade my mids and highs,now that I've listened to it with the seats down.

Archived