99vic2 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 I have messaged a couple people and i know mods and admin are pretty busy on here. Anyway i have been away for a couple years and i forgot the password to my old account 99vic can someone with power please help me? Id really appreciate and thanks in advance
n8ball2013 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 I just did it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
GSanders17 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 Is there not a forgot password link where it can email you the password? I'm asking because I don't actually know but assumed there would be something put in place for a situation just like yours.
Jessica Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 there is, but its buggy. When i used it the first time it put my username in where my email is suppose to be. And if you only want to change your password it can be sketchy. I have tried a few times lately and then it tells me the field is incorrect and then the password doesnt work. So i have to reset it again. Actually, i have never had this much trouble changing a password if i already know it. Of course resetting it is easy enough. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
99vic2 Posted August 30, 2014 Author Report Posted August 30, 2014 I lost my passwords long story short i was away and forgot my email password as well as forums lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.