LumberZach Posted September 1, 2014 Report Posted September 1, 2014 I'm looking to build a ported box tuned to 32hz for my 2 SA-8 v2's. The space I have to work with is 26"W x 15"D x 12"H. The subs will be getting power from a Hifonics BRX2000.1D. Looking to wire them at a 2ohm load, so each sub will be getting around 700W RMS each. I designed a box in the Torres Calculator, I just need someone to chime in and let me know if this box will be suitable. Thanks.
Joe X Posted September 2, 2014 Report Posted September 2, 2014 More port area, have you seen the Sundown suggestion? I have also posted cutsheets for those many times.
LumberZach Posted September 3, 2014 Author Report Posted September 3, 2014 More port area, have you seen the Sundown suggestion? I have also posted cutsheets for those many times. Do you have one that will fit in the space I have?
Joe X Posted September 4, 2014 Report Posted September 4, 2014 Almost same dimensions, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/8", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.