Slam is coming at the end of September. It's a pretty big show up in Gainesville. The usf shows are surprisingly pretty big. I think they are every month I'll ask my friend. Not too many big builds at it, but the people are laid back and chill. Robin is usually there and a few others.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Next usf show is on the 12.

ive been to a couple shows with robin, hes very knowledgeable, i enjoy talking to him and picking his brain. ill try to make the show on the 12th but i doubt ill have my system up by then.

ive been to a couple shows with robin, hes very knowledgeable, i enjoy talking to him and picking his brain. ill try to make the show on the 12th but i doubt ill have my system up by then.

I'm not gonna have mine running I just go to shoot the shit and hang out. My wall is taking forever

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

Subs aren't decided but some eighteens or 32 12s in a bigass 4th on some populus 6500s.

Team Subsonic Lows

Slam is coming at the end of September. It's a pretty big show up in Gainesville. The usf shows are surprisingly pretty big. I think they are every month I'll ask my friend. Not too many big builds at it, but the people are laid back and chill. Robin is usually there and a few others.

WHAAAA?!?! I live in gainesville!

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers