Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Does anyone have any experience with Kenwood Subwoofers?


Taylor Campbell

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just ordered one Kenwood KFC-W3013PS 12" subwoofer. I plan to add a second one later. I am putting it in a 1.8 cubic foot ported box. I considered the Fosgate P2D2 12" but chose the Kenwood because of its similar specs for the price. (And also because it matches my Excelon HU and kenwood amps) Just wondering if anyone can say anything about the durability our sound quality of kenwood woofers as compared to say, Fosgate. As always, thanks for the input.

Posted

what are you asking?

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...