@Tripleb451 Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 Ok here it goes. I have some 'splainin to do lol. I've had to take out two of my subs from my 4 sub system because I don't remember which company (DC or DroppinHz) mistakenly sent out the wrong voice coul setup, no biggie we are all human. I'm new to big systems so I don't know a lot about the electronics yet as far as wiring so when I called the company's I asked for two level 4 18's that at would wire down to 1 ohm together on a DC 3.5k and accepted what I got. The problem is I got 4 subs on two different voice coils. 1 set was d1's and the other set was d2's. I thought DroppinHz made the mistake so i called them and they said they would handle it, and turned it over to DC. So earlier this week I shipped off the two subs back to DC Audio. My prayer is to have my subs back on my system this coming up week. I have received great customer service from both companies so far and I pray nothing changes because I needed my babies like yesterday lol. So.......while they were away I have decided to play. With an empty box in my ride I found time for an opportunity. I always wanted to vinyl my box but didn't want to unhook the whole system, but this mistake gave me no choice. So today I decided to vinyl it. The shop should be calling me back at any moment and I can't wait until it's done. I also have ordered my HID kits, Led blinkers lights and mirror lights, and an epicenter. Pics will be up shortly. I have to wait until my break. Oh yeah, I am now deciding to get 30" rims put on my truck. Stay tuned. I am searching now.. Just keeping everyone updated. I promise pics will be provided as soon as I get them. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
n8ball2013 Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 before you look at 30s please look at a big brake kit. I cant imagine trying to stop that thing as is THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
@Tripleb451 Posted September 5, 2014 Author Report Posted September 5, 2014 Oh yeah that's why I plan on going bigger. I figured might as well since I have to upgrade anyway lol. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
@Tripleb451 Posted September 5, 2014 Author Report Posted September 5, 2014 Before and After photos of the box. Matches interior almost perfectly. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
@Tripleb451 Posted September 5, 2014 Author Report Posted September 5, 2014 I like this concept. The clean/stock concept. Any cons to upgrading my d pillar like this? (Sound wise) More goodies that came today. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.