jacobS Posted September 6, 2014 Report Posted September 6, 2014 I bought a DC lvl 4 18 a while back and just bought another one. I noticed the baskets were different so I looked it up and found that I bought a M2 the first time and i just bought a M1. I was wondering what the differences between the two are. 1998 2 door tahoe Subs: 2 DC lvl4 18"s Mids/highs: nendo pwx 8" and 2 sets of 6.5" mezzo's Amps: hifonics 2500.1d & hifonics 1200.4 & RF 600.2 145.8 seald up in the kick.
Kyblack76 Posted September 6, 2014 Report Posted September 6, 2014 The basket is different ? I dont see that ........ They only use the one ?? post a pic of the "difference" SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.