need help picking a laptop

Alright so I need I'm picking a laptop for school studying computer science budget is $400 including shipping and tax touch screen is preferred If it can last me till I graduate that would be awsome

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

toshiba

toshiba

toshibas, i have 3 toshibas total. all have been smashed off the corners of tables, and flew into a few peices, cd drives exploded. but you know what, i put a hdmi cable to them and hooked it to a tv. and they still worked just fine.

i replaced the screens of course. after i found out they worked.

and yes im telling you i smashed 3 laptops in fits of rage, they still worked. i even stabed through a toshiba nb500 notebook with a japanese ww2 rifle bayonet. missed the good parts in the board. just nicked it. and it to still works.

now my dells and sony laptops cant even take being moved from one place to another without going to a black crashed screen at times.

the toshibas all have the impact smart hard drives, they park themselves locked when movement is detected.

dont know if this is what keeps them bullet proof (i shot one or two before, but they didnt work anymore after that, hehe, the reason i shot one is cuzz i was really mad i couldnt break it properly)

something about smashing the shit out of computers i really really like to do at times. not for everyone, but it helps me cope.

out of all the comps i smashed the toshibas are still being used to this day, i posted this with a smashed off the corner of the dinner table toshiba satellite

giphy_zps55a63598.gif

Now I'm waiting for you to find a thread where you can tell us how you spent a night in Compton with only a swiss army knife, a Larry Bird jersey, three overweight white chicks and a pound of weed and still made it out alive

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived