Some of you may remember that I had a smoke problem with my wagon cuz the engine was worn. But... I now have this problem with my brand new 2007 Pontiac G6!!!!!!!! about a month ago I drove the car a good distance to a car show. After a few hours I drove it across the street to a gas station and let it idle while i was waiting for somebody and noticed after after about five minutes that there was a butt load of smoke coming from my car which was blueish white, so i reved the engine for a little bit and it cleared up. So i was like ok wierd, then on friday after driving to work it sat there until my lunch break. when I started it i just happened to look back and noticed a puff of blue smoke come out, so im like what the hell? I called the dealer and they said to take it in, so they checked it and said the found nothing wrong and that it might have been normal condensation.

I think that is crap and a half. the car only has like 7800 miles on it. Any other opinions? pleeeeeeeeeeease... :huh:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

your valve seats may not be properly ground, from the factory allowing just that little drop of oil to enter the combustion chamber, and while idleing theres not that much force blowing out the smoke thus the visable smoke, and with it reved up the oil is burned so quick or not at all and the smoke blows out so fast that you dont notice it, i would tell the dealer that after running for 30 plus mins there should be no cond. noticed (and there would be water on the tail pipe).. and to fix it or take the car back and to fuck off

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

your valve seats may not be properly ground, from the factory allowing just that little drop of oil to enter the combustion chamber, and while idleing theres not that much force blowing out the smoke thus the visable smoke, and with it reved up the oil is burned so quick or not at all and the smoke blows out so fast that you dont notice it, i would tell the dealer that after running for 30 plus mins there should be no cond. noticed (and there would be water on the tail pipe).. and to fix it or take the car back and to fuck off

well i did tell them that everything that has been done to the car (oil changes, etc.) has been done there, so if the car messes up then its thier fault and they better fix it even if the warrenty expires.

besides i cant give the car back, i have already fixed it up cosmetically, not to mention "filling the trunk" :DB)

oh and yes FCsteve it is under bumper to bumper warrenty. I bought it on 07/07/07 lol what a coincidence huh?

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

alot of dealers wont really look seriously at cars under warranty. see what a local shop says.

hell no cuz then they can say that the warrenty is voided because somebody unauthorized worked on the car and messed up something. Ive seen it done and it cant afford to get it fixed at my cost at the moment... thats ehy i got a new car period so i wont have a problems but it never fails lol <_<

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

show your ass, make sure they have a few soon to be customers, and show your ass, they will either call the cops or fix the car to shut you up. and if they call the cops thats when you really show your ass and make them loose 2-3 new car sales....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

show your ass, make sure they have a few soon to be customers, and show your ass, they will either call the cops or fix the car to shut you up. and if they call the cops thats when you really show your ass and make them loose 2-3 new car sales....

wtf????? LOL :lol:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

lol you just have to show them whos the boss, the customer is always rite, and if they dont think that way, show out like a big dog and make em learn the way

lol you just have to show them whos the boss, the customer is always rite, and if they dont think that way, show out like a big dog and make em learn the way

uh i dont think my azz is something i wanna share with everybody else lol

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)