07 and up 5.3l GM owners, help.

For the last few days, there's been some odd shit going on with my 07 avy.

Starting up the engine, and it gives me a "Service Stabiltrack" "Service Tire Air Monitoring System" and a bunch of other things. Turn the engine off, start it up again and its all gone. After work, start it up, no warnings. Next morning, warnings, but turn it off and on again, no warnings. It's been like this for a few days now.

It also decided to stop the engine after a few seconds of running twice. No warnings, no CEL, nothing. Start it up again, no problem.

It also decided to not unlock the doors today with the remote. I pressed unlock, nothing. Press again, lights turn on, but door didn't unlock. Press again, nothing. Used the key to open, closed it again, locked it, then tried to unlock, no problem.

Ideas? I'd rather not take it to a dealer only for it to not show any problems, and the dealer charge me.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Could be a bcm problem or possibly a lose power or ground wire somewhere. Start with the free stuff check all your power and grounds first. Then check and make sure your pcm and bcm plugs are clean and connected tightly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have my Kenwood wired up to a aftermarket warning chime harness (GMOS-LAN-01) which would cause the bcm to fuck up if the harness is bad right?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I bet it's that damn harness. I never got familiar with the stock head unit, I replaced it as soon as I could.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I'll take a look at it, but I'm sure the intake is fine...I clean up my engine bay with a toothbrush once a week, so I'd know if something ins't connected well.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I'm not sure if the Gmos-lan01 could cause those problems but try swapping it out see if the problem go's away.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Maybe if that harness has a bad ground? I'll stick the factory head unit in tomorrow.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived