Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What sub is this??


lifted08tahoe

Recommended Posts

Posted

You have to use an image hosting site.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I don't know but I was able to get a pic of it on the garage section. I just put my tahoe on there and it has a pic of the sub

An older model SSD maybe :ughdunno:

image_url-132495-1410376454.jpg

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

I think if you email the guys over at fi they would help you and probably be able to get you a sheet of the specs, assuming they can identify which sub it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...