Sundown Audio

Lanzar Opti 7001D

MatthewBigBossWilliams

I figured as much. I talked to amazon and since it came from their warehouse, I get to return it with a full refund. is there no way to repair it?

It could be repaired, but through a service that you would pay for. If they're offering a full refund/replacement you're better off that way. That gives you the option of taking that cash and buying the same - or a different amp now.

I can tell you why it don't work cause its LANZER its cheap shit man I was gonna buy one till my local audio store said don't waste your money cause its not putting out whatever watts its saying

You can't even spell the company name. It's Lanzar. And the opti's are not "cheap shit" and are very decent amps. Great post, you must know everything there is to know!

I figured as much. I talked to amazon and since it came from their warehouse, I get to return it with a full refund. is there no way to repair it?

It could be repaired, but through a service that you would pay for. If they're offering a full refund/replacement you're better off that way. That gives you the option of taking that cash and buying the same - or a different amp now.

I can tell you why it don't work cause its LANZER its cheap shit man I was gonna buy one till my local audio store said don't waste your money cause its not putting out whatever watts its saying

You can't even spell the company name. It's Lanzar. And the opti's are not "cheap shit" and are very decent amps. Great post, you must know everything there is to know!

Appreciate the help REH and the advice :)

Archived