Toyota Avensis 2002 build - Ipad Dash Finished/Crossfire/RF/Singer/Populus/SHCA

Wow, steppin up to the big time! Nice! Congrats brotha!!

Besides you don't want those two touching your car, Leo's bound to break something, and Hunter won't ever get it done. You'll be better off doing it yourself! LOL

HEY, when you come out this way to start on Kyle's rebuild, let me know. Maybe I'll plan a trip up there and help out. Drink some beer, build some shit and you can give us hand jobs later! Kyle what do you think bud? Want a foreign hand job?

Thanks Scott!

Can't wait for them to actually get here. I still wanna do a c7 8" in my mid console but we'll see if I actually end up doing that.

Thats like my plans for my a pillars. I wanna do it but will I throw a total of 4 hertz hl70 mids and 4 tweets in it mehh not sure yet lmao.

Let's see if I get this right... You and Kyle would be drinking beer and I would be doing all the hard labor with kenny most likely? Lol

I do wanna help Kyle if he has plans but no clue when or what exactly. I wanna come over in november when I know more I'll talk details with everyone.

And I've never seen kyle turn down a handjob of any kind... :peepwall:

Oh, two things, number one nice wiring. it's nicely wound. Second, what is it sitting on? Don't know why it grabbed my attention.

Thanks! It's sitting on a massage table lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, steppin up to the big time! Nice! Congrats brotha!!

Besides you don't want those two touching your car, Leo's bound to break something, and Hunter won't ever get it done. You'll be better off doing it yourself! LOL

HEY, when you come out this way to start on Kyle's rebuild, let me know. Maybe I'll plan a trip up there and help out. Drink some beer, build some shit and you can give us hand jobs later! Kyle what do you think bud? Want a foreign hand job?

Thanks Scott!

Can't wait for them to actually get here. I still wanna do a c7 8" in my mid console but we'll see if I actually end up doing that.

Thats like my plans for my a pillars. I wanna do it but will I throw a total of 4 hertz hl70 mids and 4 tweets in it mehh not sure yet lmao.

Let's see if I get this right... You and Kyle would be drinking beer and I would be doing all the hard labor with kenny most likely? Lol

I do wanna help Kyle if he has plans but no clue when or what exactly. I wanna come over in november when I know more I'll talk details with everyone.

And I've never seen kyle turn down a handjob of any kind... :peepwall:

Oh, two things, number one nice wiring. it's nicely wound. Second, what is it sitting on? Don't know why it grabbed my attention.

Thanks! It's sitting on a massage table lol.

Damn 4 HL70's. Those are pretty damn sweet. Good for you if you get them. They like power, and they are beautiful sounding.

An 8 in the console huh. That'd be interesting. I'm in for that one.

And yes, you work, we drink beer, handjob is optional but recommended. LOL

Massage table huh? What you running a massage parlor side job now? I guess you gotta pay for those mids somehow. LOL. Maiko's Happy Ending Massages.......fifty dolla, I blow yo mind!!

Keep up the good work kid!

Saw a bump, and thought updates were coming. Come on.. Don't become worse than me lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived