Jump to content

SMD download from photobucket help please


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I got a new computer, Its a Dell with windows 8 on it. My last was a Dell mini and was using a Sony VIO and I had now problems downloading pic into photobucket and then posted posting pics to my build log.

Well since I have had this computer for 2 weeks I cant get them to load on my build. copy & paste isnt working like like before and too stupid to figure out why. When I copy from photobucket and paste it into the pics section and then hit OK it changes the the info and stalls out by not allowing you to cancel or change.

I hope this is making sense to anyone. I only use computers for SMD, and internet searches and to check emails. So ya pretty illiterate on computers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...