Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions? 1500w @ 1 Ohm...

NAH916

i would not go with MA audio amps. especially if you have a good sub like DC. i'd get a good amp to back it up.

and from what others say on here...the crunch amps are CEA compliant. the 3000.1's put out a lil more than 3000 also

I have a Elevation Audio DX1500.1 uses same board as the SAZ1500D. Asking $275

Say what? You sure your not talking about the 3000.1? I mean I like crunch and all but 1689 rms out of a 1500.1 that isn't feasibly possible? Is it?

i benched them and i did not believe it myself. so i had my buddy do it on different equiptment he got the same results

----reference's----

meade916

i benched them and i did not believe it myself. so i had my buddy do it on different equiptment he got the same results

Hmmm...the groundpounders I thought were the only one's that did pretty good rms wise...good for you though...especially when you probably paid what 110-120 per amp?

Hmmm...the groundpounders I thought were the only one's that did pretty good rms wise...good for you though...especially when you probably paid what 110-120 per amp?

not even close. check the review i did on them.

----reference's----

meade916