Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

opinions on enclosure for 4 Alpine type r


lightfoot

Recommended Posts

Posted

So here is the situation. I have a customer who insists on putting in 4 10" Alpine type r in his back seat area. Vehicle is a 2011 Dodge Challenger. The back seats are going to be completely removed and he only wants the box to come to his rear window line. NO WALL. I have tried to persuade him from doing this but he insists. So my question is this: What type of enclosure should i use ported or bandpass? Sealed is not an option for this guy.

Posted

Give Max dimensions, ported sounds doable

Joe X may chime in soon just give measurements

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...